Sunday, July 17, 2011

Welcome to the Food for the Body and Soul Blog

 I thought about the idea of creating a blog after a season of searching coupons, deals, and freebies, while knowing the importance of keeping my spirit alive and refreshed at the same time. We are bombarded with a lot of good deals and free things, and we tend to ignore the most important need of our spirit. It's time to quiet our hearts, and take a moment to thank God for life, for food, and everything else He provides for us.
I hope you can find that balance on my blog. Thanks for stopping by.
But the fruit of the Spirit is:
    /\\\,/// \
(▒(▒)`(▒)▒).......,... love, joy, peace,
(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒).'......longsu­​­ffering, gentleness,
(▒(▒(▒)(▒)(▒).......goodness, faith,
(▒)(▒)(▒)▒)..meekness, temperance:
   (▒)(▒(▒)...against such there
     (▒)▒)..............Gala​­­tians 5:22-23
      (▒)




Mihaela 

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a great idea to give away a Pandora Bracelet! There are many that can't afford to buy one for themselves, especially in this economy. You have a great site! Thanks for doing what you do.

Linda

Miha @Useful Things said...

Thank you Linda for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you like it. I also wanted to say that if you want an entry for the Pandora giveaway you need to comment under the Pandora picture so I won't miss anyone. Have a blessed & useful week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...