Saturday, November 19, 2011

90 Points from Recyclebank

You can earn 90 Free Points at Recyclebank right now.  Just head over to the Green Your Seasons Challenge for three different ways to win.

Recyclebank: 90 Free Points

You will find it in a slide at the earn points now. Press Enter now! 
If you don't have a Recyclebank account this is what they are about: You take small actions to make the earth greener. They give you everyday rewards. 
Rewards include FREE gift cards, coupon for free product, free magazine subscriptions, coupons and more. 

4 comments:

Alina said...

Unfortunately, Recycle Bank is only for certain areas, it doesn't matter if you recycle a lot if you are not in their area:(

Alina said...

What I was trying to say is that I can't get their PIN to participate since our area is not in partnership with them so it is frustrating for me.

Miha @Useful Things said...

Alina, you can still earn points, with them. Just ignore the pin thing. I signed up and I got 490 points that I can redeem on a lot of things!

Alina said...

I'll see, however the number of rewards might be much lower. I just wish it would be a way they could track how much I recycle at Whole Foods since I bring things there every week. I try to keep as much things as possible out of the landfill:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...