Friday, June 1, 2012

PottyCover - Disposable Toilet Seat Covers For Kids



It has been a while since I reviewed items from Tomoson, but I am glad I started again. The item I am reviewing now is good for children and adults alike. How many times you found yourself in need of a restroom, but wouldn't dare to use it because it didn't have a cover? Or maybe your child needed to use it, and you just weren't sure what to use. Potty Cover comes to the rescue in these situations. It is well created, coated with plastic to provide barrier between the toilet and your child. It is designed to cover the sides and front of the toilet, which allows your child to hold on for balance. 

Potty Covers are individually wrapped, disposable, and they come in small pouches making them easier to carry some in your purse. For more information visit www.PottyCover.com

They sell at a reasonable price of $5.99. There are 6 covers in one bag, and you can find them at AmazonEbay, all Buy Buy Baby stores and at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

                                 GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!

The company will send one of my readers a pack of Potty Cover! In order to enter just leave a message on this article with your name and email! I will choose the winner via random.org in a week! Happy winning!

5 comments:

Pickin Up Pennies said...

Those would be great for my sister and her kids!
jasonnshaanon@yahoo.com

Pickin Up Pennies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

seems you have a comment now but I do like how these cover more of the toilet than other covers I have seen

foramysstuff@hotmail.com

Miha @Useful Things said...

Shaanon congrats on winning the Potty Covers. Make sure you reply my email in the next 24 hours with your name and address to claim your prize!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...