Thursday, November 29, 2012

Saline Soothers great product!

Back in December 2011 I had the privilege of being the monthly winner of Saline Soothers contest. The contest was very simple, but the reward was big. All you had to do was to upload a picture of yourself on their facebook page, ask your friends to like the picture, and the picture with the most likes would get a year supply of Saline Soothers wipes. 

I was amazed to see those packages dropped  monthly at my door by the UPS guy. I was really excited to start using them and sharing them with friends and family. Sure enough the quality of these wipes is very good, and they are very efficient. Every one who tried them told me how please they are with them.

The reason I am writing this is for people to know that a good product & customer service cannot go unnoticed. Now with the winter season and cold weather we all need more sanitary supplies. These wipes will help you, I can assure you. I am glad to use these for my daughter, they work great! They clean well, and don't leave you with a red nose! 

Tamena Stewart, the Marketing Coordinator, has been an amazing person to talk to. My emails have been answered quick with a very positive attitude. Thank you for making my experience so wonderful!
Merry Christams to all! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...