Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Utensil Wipes Review


As I was packing for my upcoming trip to Romania, I wanted to try these utensil wipes. Unfortunately I left  before I got to try them, so my husband got to review them at home. And this is what he had to say about them. 

Utensil wipes are waterless dish washing wipes, and can wipe off dirt and grime when dish washing is not available. Don't worry about germs, your dishes will be safe to eat from after the wipes are applied. They leave a fresh lemony scent to your dishes making it smell like you just washed your dishes with a lemon-scented dish soap. Coming in a small package, these wipes can easily be stored away for convenience, and are ideal for activities such as camping and traveling. So next time you go on your vacation or go camping, don't forget to bring along your small pouch of utensil wipes.
They are non-toxic, contain no alcohol, no harsh chemicals, and are made with food grade essential oils. 
You can find more about them at on their website or Facebook page

Now I realize how handy these wipes would have been to wipe off the plane tray and the utensils at several places I ate. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...