Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

             Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Majestical.com is a high fashion online only jewelry store specializing in handmade jewelry and statement pieces. They offer a variety of affordable jewelry. Majestical Jewelry offers fashion jewelry, costume jewelry and handmade jewelry of silver, gemstones, pearls & gold.

The pair I received to review is well made of durable material, light wear. They came with a pretty box and a nice navy blue pouch. They ship pretty fast, and orders over $49.99 ship for free!

You can find them on Facebook , Twitter, & Pinterest as well. Go check them out and let me know what pretty pieces of jewelry did you find.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...