Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MIRA Digital Luggage Scale - White Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 My last traveling abroad in the summer of 2013 was great, but not so much the luggage check-in. I had three floor scales that I used to make sure I didn't go over the weight limit, and sure enough at the check-in counter I've learned the hard way. I was one pound over. Since the floor scales are intended for body weight, and not for luggage, when you attempt to put a luggage on the scale it doesn't stay properly and misses reading it with accuracy. I was concern about my future travels not realizing that there is a solution and not an expensive one.

 Mira Digital Luggage Scale, retails for $24.99 on Amazon, but is on sale for $13.99.  Scale measures in lbs or kgs with max. weight as 110 lbs or 50 kgs. It is really good to have it in both lbs and kgs, because no matter where you travel to and from you get to measure the luggage weigh you need.

When you are ready to weigh your luggage, make sure you remove the clear plastic. Then attach the nylon cord to the luggage and slide the metal hook through the triangle. Push the on button, wait to get to 00 and then be ready to see the accurate weight. The scale comes with a black pouch and makes it easier to carry it along when you travel.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...