Friday, May 2, 2014

Pure Turmeric Curcumin Extract Review


 I was really happy to be given this bottle of Pure Turmeric Curcumin Extract to review. I  use Turmeric in my cooking for quite a while after reading and learning about the health benefits it provides. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, a natural liver detoxifier, a natural painkiller, helps in weight management, helps in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions. All these benefits and more are found in this Pure Turmenic Curcumin capsules.

The bottle I got comes from Pure Body Naturals, is made exclusively in the USA, has 120 capsules with no fillers, no binders, and no artificial ingredient. It is said to be the highest quality available on the market; 100% pure, and all natural.

 I am not much into swallowing pills, so it is really helpful for me to open a capsule, spread it over the food I am cooking and so getting all the benefits of this supplement and enjoy a very delicious dish. It has a yellowish orange color, and has a peppery, warm and bitter flavor.


 In the image above I used the spice from two capsules and I spread it over chicken, garlic, and potatoes. I baked it, and the dish turned out really tasty.

If you want to purchase a bottle they are on sale on Amazon right now, and the link is HERE.

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...