Saturday, June 28, 2014

Eye Cream for Reducing Eye Puffiness, Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Fine Lines Around Eyes Review


 I have been pretty blessed to try several products from Adovia. A company that has as a main ingredient Dead Sea Minerals. Their products are very gentle to the skin, and give good results over time.

The product that I last tried is the eye cream, which promises to reduce puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. I have not used it long enough to see all these results, but the cream is very promising. I didn't use eye cream before, and not having done so I wasn't sure what to expect. But Adovia once again has proved to be a great company delivering only the best to it's customers. After I applied the cream I could feel how it  moisturizes the skin around my eyes.  One little drop was sufficient for both eyes, has no smell and is very gentle on the skin. It absorbed quickly into the skin and it left me  feel my skin hydrated and refreshed for a long period of time.

The Dead Sea Minerals and the Vitamin C are a perfect combination for a skin that you want it to look rejuvenated.  

If you want a look more youthful and refreshed, try the Adovia skin care line. The product is sold on Amazon, you can Buy it here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...