Thursday, July 3, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Stainless Steel



Orblue is the company that sells this kitchen must have tool. I received one Propresser Garlic Press Stainless Steel to review and I am absolutely fascinated with it. Garlic strengthens the immune system, contains high levels of iodine, reduces cardiovascular diseases, is a great source of vitamin B6, regulates blood sugar. Garlic has so many benefits that I decided to always keep fresh garlic in my fridge. Besides,  I like to cook using fresh garlic, and so many of the recipes I make are tastier with garlic. I used to have a similar tool, but nowhere near this good. My first impression when I took it out of the box was wow. Shiny and sturdy were two things that crossed my mind. I was very impressed with the quality of this tool. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store it away, it doesn't take up a lot of room at all.
 When you are ready to use the garlic press, you just insert the garlic clove in the little box, give it a squeeze and you have perfectly minced garlic in just seconds. The only thing left inside is a thin layer of skin, no waste which is great!
Now that I have such a good tool for this job, I want to compare it with the old stuff I had. It was not made of a durable material, and over time it bended in the spot where the garlic was to be squeezed. That made it very difficult to mince the whole clove, and a lot of it was wasted.The moment I replaced it, I was happy to get rid of it and keep this stainless steel garlic press.

This is the old tool that was not doing it's job properly and I was really happy to replace it.
You can purchase the Propresser Garlic Press Stainless Steel on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...