Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ultra Flex Knee Brace & Ankle Support Review



I received the Ultra Flex Knee Brace and Ankle Support for free to review. I really like how firm it holds my knee, the fabric is soft around the knee with a padded cushion for better support. What I disliked the first thing I opened the package was a strong odor that made me keep the product outside for a while. I went ahead and washed it with a gentle detergent, but the smell is still there, not as strong, but still uncomfortable.

You might not be bother, since it is more like a rubber smell that many fitness equipment have, but I am more sensitive to smells so it will be hard to use it.

Getting over the smell this knee and ankle supports are good for sport players as well as those who go to the gym, lift weights, or recover from knee surgeries, or need knee pain relieve.

The Ultra Flex Knee Brace & Ankle Support features:
» silicone strips that will warm up your muscles and prevent slipping
» enforced trim that guarantees integrity at high tension and a long life span
» 80% of neoprene that waterproofs the brace, firmly compresses your knee and covers splints.
» adjustable sizes to provide the best possible grip.
» open patella design will reduce the pressure on the knee without compromising the compression supplied to the muscle area.

You can find them on Amazon HERE


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...