Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beginning Rhythm e-product Review


 I  received today this e-product for teaching beginning rhythm to young student. 
Tamsyn Spackman the author of this e-book,  a musician by training,  graduated from USU in vocal performance in 2007, and loves singing, playing the piano, and teaching.
I am so excited to share about this well put together material for an easier transition into the rhythm, measure, and nursery rhymes while teaching your own children or your students. 

They are printable cards sized to fit your printer. They come with written instructions on every given activity and video demonstrations as well. There are three levels for children: easiest, medium and harder. Not only that you introduce them to music but they will be able to advance in musical knowledge with these printouts. 
  You can visit her website here

The nursery rhymes in the printouts are well known rhymes like: Mary had a Little Lamb, Rain, Rain Go Away, America, etc. You children will have so much fun learning with these great tools.


The author allowed me to share a copy with a reader. To enter for this giveaway please leave a comment on the blog and tell me why do you think learning is important.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

Alina said...

Wow! This is exciting, I have been looking around for something I can do with my daughter to introduce her to music, teach her some notes, etc. We both love music and we would love to give Beginning Rhythm a try!

Unknown said...

This is the perfect stage to introduce music knowledge with the songs they love and are already learning.

Miha @Useful Things said...

°*”˜˜”*°•.¸★☆★¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.★☆★​ •°*”˜˜”*°•
Congratulations Alina!
•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸★☆★¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.★☆ ​★ •°*”˜˜”*°• You are the winner of Beginning Rhythm giveaway! Please email me your address on the contact tab on my blog, or facebook page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...