Tuesday, April 23, 2013

100 % All Natural Health Meal Replacement Bar - Review


Pure Fitness Nutrition is a company based in Florida that offers a healthy alternative to meals on to go in the form of bars and energy drinks. All the ingredients are carefully chosen to provide customers with the proper nutrition and healthy source of energy while exercising, or doing any physical activity.

I was very eager to try these bars when I read the labels. The main ingredients in these bars are: Raw Oats, Whey Isolate, Chia Seeds, Agave Nectar, Natural Honey. For a while now, I got into the habit of checking the labels on products. I get excited when I see healthy products, and if they taste good it's a plus. These bars not only that they are healthy and filling, they are tasty too. I had a small meal before I tried them. I split them in half with my husband, and after we tried them we didn't feel the need for desert anymore. We first tried the Dark Chocolate Cranberry bar. A soft, yet a very rich texture, where the chocolate and cranberries are in just the right amounts.

Later on I tried Peanut Butter Jelly Crunch. This bar had a mild taste of peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
 Banana Chocolate Nut was my favorite. The bits of chocolate are richer, and the banana smell and taste makes it really delicious.

Having these bars along when you travel, or go to exercise, helps you stay away from the unhealthy food choices we are bombarded at every corner.
They retail for $18.99 and come in a pack of 6, or $29.99 a pack of 12. I would recommend this to everyone.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...