Thursday, April 25, 2013

About Swagbucks and How They Generate Gift Cards


Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for gift cards and other prizes. To me, this is the easiest way to add a little extra to your budget. I only redeem my bucks for gift cards at CVS, and this way I stacked the gift cards with the store deals, coupons and the store extrabucks and so far I got over $3,000 worth of products for free.

From toothpaste to paper towels, diapers, dish soap, beauty items, everything I would normally use and need in the house I get from CVS. I also shop at Walgreens and Target for freebies and good deals as well. These are some of the gift cards I got. You get to print them online, and use them as a regular gift card.
These are some ways you can earn swagbucks. I earn them mostly from searches after I installed their toolbar, surveys, daily polls, codes, noso, coupons, and shopping using their links. I stay away from a lot of the 'special offers'. You will learn why yourself.

Sign up today, and start earning just for doing what you usually do online. If you have questions on how to earn, please feel free to ask me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...