Friday, August 26, 2011

Personalized Calling Cards and Gift Tags from Amy Adele




I received this personalized calling cards form Amy Adele in the mail to review. The cards come in individual envelopes, pretty designs and a nice silky pouch.  The cards are made of recycling paper and they are fun and versatile.

Calling cards from www.AmyAdele.com  can be used  as gift tags, bookplates, appointment cards, or simply calling cards! They can be used on their own or to match ther stationery, invitations, labels, and Christmas cards. The sample I received "happy daisy calling card" can be found here.  http://www.amyadele.com/calling-cards/flowers/happy-daisy-row-calling-card.htm

Their customer service, products and shipment promptness are very good. They helped me, and answered all my questions in a timely matter. I recommend these cards. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...