Thursday, August 25, 2011

Walgreens 8/21/2011

Came back from Walgreens. Spending I did better than I planned. $1.34, that was the tax only. I saved 34.38 this trip & I came home with $7 RR (Register Rewards that the store give for your next purchases). I start to like Walgreens ^_^
Dawn on sale for .99 - used 2 $.50 from P&G
Crest 2/$5- used 2 $.75
Colgate Sensitive 4.99 - used 1 $1.50
Lifesavers 2/$2- used 2 $2
...Memo mini pads .15 on sale
Mitchum on sale $1.99- used 2 $1
PaperM pens on sale .29
Tax- 1.35
Used 11 RR from last time
Paid 1.34 and got 7 RR back. I was supposed to pay 1.35 but the cashier tried to help me finish since I took too long to decide on a filter item and accepted my last $1 RR. Coming home I noticed the tax being more than I paid so I called the manager on the phone and told him I owe them a penny & I will drop it next time I go. He said he has one in his pocket, not to worry about, he will drop it in there. I am trying to be as correct as I can knowing that being truthful helps me gain favor and a good name in the sight of man and that would honor God as well.
Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...