Saturday, September 28, 2013

SmartKlean Laundry Kit - Laundry Ball & Stain Remover Review


 SmartKlean is a family company that introduced an innovative product, the chemical- free alternative to laundry detergent. It is reusable for 365 wash loads. Retails for $45. 
The Laundry Ball is 100% hypoallergenic and provides a natural wash without leaving any residues behind. There are small beads inside the plastic ball that work together to give you a clean and smell free laundry. 

Just like regular detergent, it doesn't take away heavy stains, so you do need to treat the stains before you put your clothes in the washer. That is where the Stain Remover Stick comes in. It's made of natural ingredients, has a pleasant citrus smell, and retails for $9.80.
 

My Review:
As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am very supportive of natural products, and it is a delight to promote them if they do the job. I decided to put them to the test on heavy soiled clothes, to see if there are immediate results. I pre-treated my husband's work shirt on some stains that don't come off with regular washing. I slightly applied the SmartKlean Stain Remover on the stained area, put it in the washer with the SmartKlean Laundry Ball and waited for the end results. 

I have to mention that we use the common top laundry machine on our apartment floor, and I usually use a lot of detergent to make sure my clothes get clean. I was quite nervous this time without adding detergent to the washer, but only a small layer of stain remover. To my amazement, the clothes came cleaner and better looking than I thought.

My husband was really impressed and quite happy to see his work shirt spot free. I will be having 364 more loads to go with the SmartKlean Laundry Ball I got, and I am quite happy that it saves me time and money. Go visit their website and check them out. You will be surprised at how well these products work.  

You can find them on Facebook & Twitter.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...