Monday, October 28, 2013

Free Beginning Piano Lessons You Can Do at Home from Hoffman Academy



 If you want your child to learn piano this is a very good resource Hoffman Academy. They offer free piano lessons for kids and everyone who wants to learn piano in the comfort of their home. They are fun and easy to follow and upload lessons often. They have three units with 20 lessons each. Joseph Hoffman is the teacher of these series. The lessons are very interactive and your child will soon learn to like his teaching method. 

I am glad to have discovered them since I am planning to have my daughter learn piano soon, maybe in a year or two since she is only 14 months now. I am really excited to have her try this program, so I am gathering all the materials needed to present them to her when she is ready.

The video lessons are free, but you can download at half price till the 31st the worksheets that go with the videos. Although the worksheets are not required to learn piano, they are very useful in keeping up with what the child learned. This is what the supplemental material contains:
 -Music Theory Worksheets & Activity Pages ( 84 PDF pages)
- Song Sheets with Practice Instructions (17 PDF pages)
- Piano Listening CD MP3s
- Practice CD MP3s
- Parent’s Guide

You can see lesson one from unit one here, and you'll soon want to see them all.

or watch the newer version from Youtube.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...