Monday, February 23, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review




Hango lunch bags, set of two, are lightweight and easy to pack. They are well done and sturdy. I like that they come in two sizes large and small.
1x Pink Lunch Bag (Large) 6L x 6H x 10W (inches)
1x Pink Lunch Bag (Small) 5L x 5H x 7.5W (inches) 

They are insulated and keep your food properly stored. Just add an ice pack, or leave it the way it is.  When I saw these cute lunch bags I thought about my outings with my toddler girl. We go different places and I take snacks along, plus lunch ones in a while,  and now she has her own little snack/lunch bag to match mommy's.

Like most of the plastic bags, they have a smell that should fade away in time. I left mine on the balcony to have the smell gone. Other than that they are a very good addition to our lunch time. The zipper is made of stainless steel, looks durable, and it has a nice design. They also come in black color if you think pink is not for you. 


I received Lunch Bag Hango for free in return for an honest review. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...