Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals - Indian Healing Clay Powder 16 Oz -Review


SODIUM BENTONITE CLAY POWDER - Premium Indian Healing Clay from Wyoming, USA. Bentonite clay is derived from deposits of weathered volcanic ash. It is considered one of the most effective natural detoxifying agents available.When preparing this mask do not use a metal bowl or spoon as it decreases the effectiveness. 
It can be used as a facial mask, soothing skin, or detoxification. It removes impurities, helps with healing of cuts, bruises, insect bites, bee stings, boils, rashes, achy joints, acne, and burns.

Ingredients:
10% Pure Sodium Bentonite from Wyoming, USA - Natural, Therapeutic Grade

Directions:
[SKIN CARE]: Bentonite Clay is known to help with external skin issues such as skin rashes, cuts, blemishes, burns or insect bites by applying a paste of water and clay. Leave on the mixture on the skin until it dries off. Many people have found relief from skin itching during eczema and various other skin related issues with this. 

[SKIN POULTICE]: There helps a lot with burns, cuts, springs and bites. It can be easily created by putting a handful of clay in a thick layer on the skin and keeping a wet cloth over the clay. keep changing the poultice every 2 hours. 

[FACE MASK]: It is also extremely effective for healthy skin. To create a face mask, Mix Bentonite clay and water and apply this mix to the face as a mask. Leave on this mask for approximately 20 minutes and then wash it off. For sensitive skin, reduce time to approximately half. Using this mask once a week or twice a week is enough. 

[DETOX BATH]: Bentonite is excellent for a relaxing bath for softening skin. Mix up clay in the water for a detox bath. 


My impression:

I received the Indian Healing Clay Powder to review. The container is pretty big 16 oz, and lasts you a long time. I have several cuts on my hands due to harsh weather and constant hand washing, so I used the powder to wash my hands with, but I didn't use it long enough to see significant changes. Next, I used it to make a facial mask following the instructions using three parts water, one part clay and made a paste which I applied on my face for half the time required. After I washed and dried my face I had some redness, but it went away fast and didn't create discomfort or any rash after at all. I did use a moisturizer after this treatment. I am not much in facial masks, but I will continue to do some on and off, plus I am eager to use this Clay Powder in the tub for detox. 

You can find this product on Amazon Here.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...